Background

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Slow Start, but I have a Plan!

Our weather here has not been cooperating with my fitness goal.  It is very cold, we had snow yesterday and ice today.  I was really hoping for an early spring this year, but I guess winter is having a final word.

But, even though it is cold outside, I can still do some things inside!  I love the Zumba DVDs!  They are fun and the time flies by!  I also need to focus on stretching.  My muscles get very tight and if I don't focus on stretching I start to have problems.

I walk a lot.  We live close enough to the school that we get to walk to and from school.  It works out to be 2 miles a day for me.  While it isn't enough, it is a good warm up for me.  When the weather warms up, I hope to add 30 minutes of interval training to the mix.

Now I just need Mother Nature to get on board!  Come on warm weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment