Background

Friday, June 29, 2012

Hello, Old Friend

It has been awhile since my last post, and I apologize for that.  Since my last post, I learned that I have celiac disease.  With this new knowledge, comes new challenges.  I am learning how to cook again.  We are not just changing my diet, we are changing the diet of the whole family.  Everyone is learning how to make better choices and how to avoid gluten.  I have learned so much in the last 5 days, and I feel there is still so much more to learn.  While it has only been 5 days, I am already starting to feel better.  My goal is to post about the books I have read and about the recipes we try.  Celiac and wheat intolerance is widespread, misunderstood and under-diagnosed.  I hope by posting things here, I can help someone else on their journey to better health.  Until next time.

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment