Background

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tria Week 2

This is week 2 for my Tria, and I have to say it is really simple to use!  I am getting better at using it in the curves and contours of my body, your underarm area is not exactly flat.  I simply use it right after my shower.  That way my skin is clean and dry and I just shaved the area while in the shower and the prep work is done, easy peasy!

The process is going faster now and it really is not time consuming.  About 2 minutes for my face and 6-7 minutes for the underarms; who wouldn't want to spend 10 minutes a week for a few months on permanent hair removal?  Of course larger areas of your body require more time, after all God blessed me with some long legs, but I still think it is worth it.

It is too soon to see results, but the moment I do, I will celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment