Background

Friday, June 28, 2013

5K Progress

I have 12 days until I run my first 5k!  I am still training and I hope I will be able to complete the race without walking.

I have been training on my elliptical, and I am a little worried I won't be ready for any inclines or terrain changes.

I only have 5 days left on my training program so hopefully I will be able to run outside a few times before I leave.

Also, my race is in a different state.  I am concerned about the weather.  While it is early in the morning, I have heard it is very humid there.  While it is humid here also, I have been training indoors.

Hopefully, I will be worried for nothing!  Hopefully, it will go well and I will finish with a great time with no problems.

I am also hopeful that this will be the first of many races for me!

Off to run!

No comments:

Post a Comment