Background

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Change is coming


I am having one of those days where I am struggling.  I feel as though I am almost at war with myself.  I am really struggling with sending my children to school.  There I said it.  I am having trouble sending my children to school.  

We have 2 children, one in elementary school and one in preschool.  It seems like almost everyday I have a new issue or problem with school.  I feel as though the Lord is preparing me for something. 

Now I am researching.  Researching the home school activities in our area.  Researching co-ops and organizations.  Researching curriculum. 

I am trying to evaluate our current situation and see if I think we would be able to take on homeschooling.  And of course, praying and seeking him.  

I know change is coming, He had made that clear.  I will do my best to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment