Background

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

When you have to hold strong in your faith

I think I have been shown where He is leading us, it is an exciting adventure ahead of us!  There are a few things we have to be diligent with to resolve before we can proceed with his plan.  Mainly paying off some debt.  I feel we are supposed to put forth the effort here to get our finances in a better place to show that we are ready and willing to take that next step in His plan for us.  Trust me when I say, this will not be an easy task, we have a large amount of student loan debt.  But, it is something we need to work hard at and I know He will bless us in this area.  I can't wait to see what He will do with our finances and our future.  If you are uncertain about a situation in your life, I encourage you to turn to Him.  Read the bible, it is our handbook.  Pray, pray, and then pray some more.  He loves when we communicate with Him, why not talk to him all of the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment