Background

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Snow and Essential Oils

Oklahoma has some of the most interesting weather I have seen.  It could be 90 one day and snowing the next.  We had warm weather last week and snow Sunday.  Since it had been warm, the ground was still pretty warm; the snow quickly became ice on the roads.

Our Young Living team had a health fair and we continued as planned!  We love the opportunity to share these wonderful products with others!  It is so neat to see how lives are changed!  Our fair went well, and now I am finalizing plans for our Make & Take class, I am so excited!  My hope with these classes is to help people find more uses for their oils, give them a chance to think outside of the box.

I have been using orange oil in my water lately and I just love it!  It is one of my favorites!  I am researching the skin care line and putting together a class to teach at the beginning of the year.  So very exciting!

Have you tried Young Living?  If so, what is your favorite product?

No comments:

Post a Comment