Background

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Tria Journey Begins!

I had a moment of weakness one night and as I was flipping channels I came across one of the shopping networks and the item they were featuring was the Tria home laser hair treatment.  I have compared the Tria to the No No, and I decided the Tria was the way to go.  I am very familiar with shaving and waxing.  I have tried electrolysis, and when I was a teen I even burned the hair off with a lighter.  So, I figured I would be able to handle whatever the Tria could throw at me.

My Tria arrived today, and I have already tried it.  I gotta tell you, it is very easy to use.  I have very high hopes!  You use the Tria once a week.  I select the intensity I am comfortable with; the version I have even counts the number of pulses for you!  All I have to do is focus on placement and it takes care of the rest!

So far, I am very pleased.  Of course, I cannot see results yet.  It is very easy to use and I hope it is as effective as they claim.  It would be so nice to have freedom from hair removal and maintenance!  I will give an occasional update throughout my journey, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment