Background

Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Heebie Jeebies

There are a few things in this world that will send me crawling up the wall, right out of my boots: Snakes and lice.  I received that dreaded phone call last evening from a fellow parent informing me their child had head lice.  This child is in my daughter's class and we see them a lot.

My first thought was to scream "NOOooooo" after that I realized I had to be very careful of how my children saw me reacting to this news.  I had to check their heads and pray they did not have any problems.  We were lucky, we dodged the bullet!  But since then I can't stop thinking my head itches! No matter how many times I make my husband check my head, I still have that icky feeling!  

Since then I have been researching products to use just in case!  I may need an intervention!

No comments:

Post a Comment