Background

Sunday, July 21, 2013

The Heat

I went to see "The Heat" today.  I thought it was a great movie, however, I find myself wondering if it was really necessary for it to contain so much foul language!  The amount of cursing was shocking!  I haven't heard that much cursing in quite some time, and my dad was in the Navy!

I realize our society is changing, and does not have a problem with subjecting viewers to more cursing, sex, and violence than in previous years; but, I am really hoping that we are heading towards a turn around.  It makes me sad that I cannot turn on the television without seeing or hearing something that makes me uncomfortable.

I hope we get back to the point where I don't have worry about my children learning things too soon, because of things they see or hear on the television.


No comments:

Post a Comment