Background

Monday, August 5, 2013

Favorite Restaurant

Everyone has their favorites.  We try not to, but it happens.  For me, I am very loyal to my favorite restaurants.  Once they have earned that rank, it takes a lot for them to lose that place.

My favorite restaurant is Los Arcos.  It is a wonderful Mexican restaurant where the food is delicious, and the staff is great!  I like food that is authentic, not food that has been altered to be more appealing to my area.  I want to feel as though I have been on a vacation with my taste buds.

Los Arcos offers dishes from the region of Mexico they are from.  They also offer some of the standbys for people who think they like Mexican food but only order enchiladas, quesadillas, or taco salads.  I take it as a good sign when I go in there and there are a lot of guests who speak Spanish and are able to get what they want without looking at a menu.

What is your favorite restaurant?  What type of food do they serve?

No comments:

Post a Comment