Background

Monday, October 14, 2013

Today's Lesson

Somedays you just need to play in the rain!

Today, we are blessed with some wonderful rain.  I love rainy days!  Rainy fall days are pretty great!  This morning when I went to drop my oldest off at school, we drove down to end of our neighborhood and got ready to walk over to the school.   We everyones jackets on and out of the car.  I looked over just in time to see my youngest standing there with her face looking up to the sky, her mouth open, and her tongue out to catch the rain drops.

It was one of those moments that reminded me of the importance of having fun and not taking things too seriously.  So, on our walk back to the car, we took turns jumping in the puddles.  She had so much fun, and that has set the tone of our day.

The next time it is raining where you live, jump through a few puddles and catch the rain on your tongue.  Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment