Background

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Stepping Out of My Comfort Zone

You know that moment when you realize you have to do something you never thought you would do.  Something you just didn't think you were capable of.  The kicker is you know you are being called to do this thing.  So you go ahead and agree to it.

I am stepping out of my comfort zone.  In a big way.  Back in January I had made the commitment to pour myself in to devotionals and bible studies.  I have read several books, and I participate in a weekly bible study group with a remarkable group of ladies.  Recently, I had read A Blessed Marriage by Robert and Debbie Morris, and I felt called to lead a study group over the book.

Did you catch that?  I am leading a study group.  I never, in a million years, thought I would be leading a group!

The book is a fantastic book, but I think it was designed for couples to read together.  We are doing our best to support each other through it.  In addition, I am writing supplements, if you will, to complement our readings.

I enjoy writing, but I never thought I would be writing for a bible study group.

There are many new experiences right now.  I am praying my way through it and hoping God will use me to reach whomever needed this study resulting in my growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment