Background

Monday, January 27, 2014

Busy 2 Weeks

Today is the first day of a very busy, but happy, two weeks in our family.  This is birthday time!  My oldest brother's birthday is today.  Then, my older brother's birthday is the 29th.  Then, my oldest daughter's birthday is Saturday.  Lastly, my mother's birthday is the next Friday.  That is a lot of cake!  But it is a time filled with love and I couldn't imagine it any other way!

I could even go a step further and think about Valentine's day on the 14th, and my Hubby was born on the 29th of February and we will celebrate on the 28th.

Lots of fun in our house!  For me, the only thing that would make this time better would be if we had a month of warm weather to go along with it.  I am a warm weather, beach soul at heart!  This cold winter weather is brutal!

I am off to create something great for presents!  I prefer to make gifts than to buy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment